Pro package not working 2 days before wedding

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
Jpjenkins

Pro package not working 2 days before wedding

Postby Jpjenkins » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:01 am

Hi Tim,

I just love your app and have been a user since 2016, I purchased the pro package When it was a one time fee. I had branding available to upload a logo, but now all of a sudden the app won’t let me and we’re only two days away from the wedding. My iPad did an update and I think this is why all of a sudden these features are no longer available. Can you please help me.

tim
Site Admin

Re: Pro package not working 2 days before wedding

Postby tim » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:21 am

Hi JPJenkins
It should definitely work, update or not.
Can you please check that the ipad is signed in (Settings App -> iTunes & App Store page) with the same Apple ID that was used to purchase Wifibooth? You can figure out which Apple ID purchased Wifibooth by searching your email for the receipt from apple (ie. "from: Apple wifibooth" if google)
Also, still in Settings App, please tell me the wifibooth version you have now (Settings app -> Wifibooth page)
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Jpjenkins

Postby Jpjenkins » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi Tim,

I can't find the email unfortunately, but it shows that I purchased it in iTunes.

The wifi booth updated to the most current version, and I tried the restore purchase button but nothing works.

I know your current plan is $99 a year subscription, but is there any chance you can make an exception and honor my grandfathered plan?

Thank you,

Josh

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Hi Josh
Your purchase should definitely be honored! No exception required. If you are signed in to the ipad with the same apple id that you purchased it with, and you hit restore purchase (near the bottom on the purchase screen) - it should restore!
Can you see in itunes that the same apple id that made the purchase is what is being used on the ipad ? You can check the ipad to see who is signed in like this: Settings app -> itunes & app store. Must match the ID that itunes says purchased wifibooth.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”