The app crash on aipadpro 12.9?

Having a problem that isn't related to cameras or printers?
peyuenev

The app crash on aipadpro 12.9?

Postby peyuenev » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:27 am

After clicking on the icon to add a camera app crash.

please help
I restarted the device, I reinstalled the application but no change.

The app works great on iPhone XR and iPad mini2

tim
Site Admin

Re: The app crash on aipadpro 12.9?

Postby tim » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:54 am

Thanks for the report. That is a crash i'm tracking. I will send you a private message with details for the beta - please try it and let me know if you still have the problem

What camera are you using - built-in camera? wifi connected? remote iphone?

UPDATE: all of the crash reports for this crash are from BETA versions of iOS. Wifibooth is not supported on iOS Beta. Please go to Settings -> General -> Profiles, Remove the beta profile, power off the iPad, power back on, then update to 13.1.2 release of iOS (Settings -> General -> Software update, you must remove the beta profile and reboot first!)
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

peyuenev

Postby peyuenev » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks for the report. That is a crash i'm tracking. I will send you a private message with details for the beta - please try it and let me know if you still have the problem

What camera are you using - built-in camera? wifi connected? remote iphone?

UPDATE: all of the crash reports for this crash are from BETA versions of iOS. Wifibooth is not supported on iOS Beta. Please go to Settings -> General -> Profiles, Remove the beta profile, power off the iPad, power back on, then update to 13.1.2 release of iOS (Settings -> General -> Software update, you must remove the beta profile and reboot first!)
Thank you very much!!
I removed the profile and updated now everything is working great :D

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:12 pm

You are very welcome. Thanks for reporting back that it's working now, that will help me sleep better tonight! :D
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Other issues”