Autoplay

A slideshow app for Google Photos and your Camera Roll
efiwjoiefwjo

Autoplay

Postby efiwjoiefwjo » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:21 am

Hi,

Is there some way to active autoplay in this app? I want the app to start the slideshow when I open the app without having to click on anything.

I have already connected it to my google account and it shows the photos in the slideshow. However when I restart the ipad and open the app again it doesn't start to play automatically.

Cheers,

tim
Site Admin

Re: Autoplay

Postby tim » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:36 am

Hi sorry no you need to choose what slideshow you want, ie google photos or cam roll etc.
Is there a reason why you need to restart your ipad a lot?
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

efiwjoiefwjo

Re: Autoplay

Postby efiwjoiefwjo » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:22 am

Creating a photo frame for my parents with an old iPad. Trying to make it as simple as possible so I don’t have to travel back to fix it when something unexpected happens. Would be great if the app could autostart once everything has been configured. The iPad is bound to crash or restart or just die when the power goes out during a lightning storm. It’s rare, but would be nice with a no fuss solution.

Return to “Soloslides”