Photo Date Font Size

A slideshow app for Google Photos and your Camera Roll
sashafay

Photo Date Font Size

Postby sashafay » Wed May 20, 2020 10:04 am

Hi, would be possible to increase size of "Photo Date" that displays on the upper right corner? It's the same size when looking in Portrait mode, but for some reason its getting smaller when tilted my iPad in Landscape. I am using my old iPad as Digital Frame stand and its always in Landscape mode and when we sit a couple of feet away there is no way to read that small font. Would be possible to make the same size as current date that you have on the bottom right, that would be ideal. Also, as optional, white font color isn't always clear visible on some bright background pictures...would be possible to add font color choice or at least add yellow, green, red color option, please? Sorry for this long question :)

Thank you!

tim
Site Admin

Re: Photo Date Font Size

Postby tim » Wed May 20, 2020 10:42 am

Thanks for the feedback! These are good points, i'll look into the design of these again on the next update round.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

sashafay

Postby sashafay » Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am

Thank you very much Tim for getting back on this quickly as well as willing to review and change the design!
What is a typical turnaround for your update cycle, roughly at least? Thanks!

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Wed May 20, 2020 11:41 am

There's no estimate available. I just pushed out an update last weekend. Could be a week, could be months.
At the moment i'm in a discussion with Google about the fact that Google Photos servers don't support streaming video, which is blocking me from implementing good video support. If they get back with a workaround I might be able to work further on that.
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

sashafay

Postby sashafay » Wed May 20, 2020 11:53 am

Understood, thanks!

Return to “Soloslides”