Wifibooth compatible cameras

Built-in WiFi only.
EJC

Re: Wifibooth compatible cameras

Postby EJC » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:13 pm

I'm not sure. The printer has wifi. The Ipad can use the hot spot on my phone, or get its own data plan. So can I connect the printer via wifi and access dropbox, email, soloslides at the same time? or do I need a router?

I want to be able to print, email, and have the slideshow at the same time.

EJC

Postby EJC » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:56 am

Hi Tim,

Please help. There is so much misinformation out there and often times not enough information. I just want to make the most out of wifi booth. I am theorizing many different setups. I pretty much layed out my hardware and explained what I want to do. Would you please tell me the best way to go about it?

- Canon M50 wired to hyperdrive 9 in 1, Selphy 1300 printer ( wifi built in) Best way to connect, while simultaneously playing soloslides and uploading to dropbox, email, or similar.

- Is a router necessary or can the Ipads data carrier be used.

Thanks in advance!

EJC

Postby EJC » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:41 am

Hi Tim,

Please help. There is so much misinformation out there and often times not enough information. I just want to make the most out of wifi booth. I am theorizing many different setups. I pretty much layed out my hardware and explained what I want to do. Would you please tell me the best way to go about it?

- Canon M50 wired to hyperdrive 9 in 1, Selphy 1300 printer ( wifi built in) Best way to connect, while simultaneously playing soloslides and uploading to dropbox, email, or similar.

- Is a router necessary or can the Ipads data carrier be used.

Thanks in advance!

EJC

Postby EJC » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:14 am

Tim,

It's okay. I'll just go spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to create a set-up that can use your software and just pray that all of the features I want will work. And If I have a problem I can write it here and maybe someone will get back to me or not. As a long time user of Wifi-booth I wish there was support and clear instructions on how to use it optimally. There is also an entire side of the business I need to focus on. Which I can't get to because I still have photo booth set-up questions. These questions should be easily answered by the coder....

donuts0509

Postby donuts0509 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:06 pm

Hello,
Just wondering if the canon 500d will work with Wifibooth and a cable?

tim
Site Admin

Postby tim » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:43 pm

Hello,
Just wondering if the canon 500d will work with Wifibooth and a cable?
Ah i spoke to soon, i believe this one is too old. It is free to try…
Please write a review for Wifibooth on the Apple App store! Indie developers like me really need people like you to review their apps. Instructions on how to write a review: http://goo.gl/w8NsDI.

Return to “Help: Cameras with Built-in WiFi”