More revenue, brand reach, and portfolio visitors
Are you already offering photographic services & managing clients? Then you’re doing the hard part already — now start earning more at every event. Watch as guests use Wifibooth to share their creations on social media, putting your logo in front of thousands of potential customers.
All of Wifibooth is free to try.
Just watermarks added to the photos while you make sure it works with your gear, and does what you want. You need iOS 12 or newer.What are you waiting for?
Connect to a real camera and lighting system
Wifibooth connects to your Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic and Olympus cameras, allowing high-resolution capture and sync with flash.
Remote iPhone camera
The cameras on iPhones are significantly better than iPad cameras. Wifibooth can seamlessly connect to your iPhone and use its camera, showing the liveview feed on your iPad. It's so simple to connect.
Sharing is Caring
Guests can e-mail or text themselves their creations. Wifibooth can automatically share via Dropbox, Facebook, and Twitter. Offline? No problem: photos will be stored and sent when internet access is detected.
Print perfect collages in just a single tap
Wifibooth keeps the line-up for the photobooth moving by guiding guests through the process of taking their photos, creating a collage, and printing it out. Turn on AutoPilot to print with a single-touch, or allow guests full control!
Get your Brand out there
Everything your guests create with Wifibooth can be branded with your logo. Choose how your logo appears, customize the appearance of the app, and the content of the emails that the app sends.
Developer / Photographer
(Still) Built by a Photographer
Launched by Tim in 2015, Wifibooth’s long version history is a testament to how often it is updated. Tim understands how hard you work to impress your clients, because he has decades of experience running photobooths and small businesses. The result is a powerful design that handles iPad-hogging children & guests who have clearly enjoyed an open bar.
Real support by a real person
Most apps have only support articles, maybe a video or two. But if you browse the Wifibooth Community forums you’ll notice a pattern: Tim responds to questions & suggestions usually within hours. That’s because this isn’t a 9-to-5 in a cubicle somewhere, this is Tim’s bread & butter. Tim can reply this quickly because he wrote the code, and knows how everything works.
Wifibooth now works with Canon PowerShot and Digital ELPH/IXUS cameras!
Check this article to see the updated list of supported cameras.
– IMPORTANT: If you use email with Wifibooth and updated from an older version, then you need to check your email settings. Gmail users need to sign-in on the new Google event settings page. SMTP users may need to enter their ‘from’ email address. Send a test email to make sure your settings are correct.
– CHANGED: guests can now edit individual photos even if there are no actions available. Edited photos are now saved in the gallery alongside the original photo.
– IMPROVED: the live-view frame rate has been improved for some Canon cameras
– FIXED: error message should not show when shooting RAW+JPG
– FIXED: collages no longer upload to Dropbox twice if email is configured to send Dropbox links
– FIXED: an issue that sometimes created albums in the Camera Roll twice, and caused remotes (Wifibooth on an iPhone connected to the iPad) to not show new photos in the gallery
Join the Wifibooth mailing list!
Want to get access to new features before anyone else, and stay up to date with tips & tricks?