More revenue, brand reach, and portfolio visitors
Are you already offering photographic services & managing clients? Then you’re doing the hard part already — now start earning more at every event. Watch as guests use Wifibooth to share their creations on social media, putting your logo in front of thousands of potential customers.
All of Wifibooth is free to try.
Just watermarks added to the photos while you make sure it works with your gear, and does what you want. You need iOS 12 or newer.What are you waiting for?
Connect to a real camera and lighting system
Wifibooth connects to your Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic and Olympus cameras, allowing high-resolution capture and sync with flash.
Remote iPhone camera
The cameras on iPhones are significantly better than iPad cameras. Wifibooth can seamlessly connect to your iPhone and use its camera, showing the liveview feed on your iPad. It's so simple to connect.
Sharing is Caring
Guests can e-mail or text themselves their creations. Wifibooth can automatically share via Dropbox, Facebook, and Twitter. Offline? No problem: photos will be stored and sent when internet access is detected.
Print perfect collages in just a single tap
Wifibooth keeps the line-up for the photobooth moving by guiding guests through the process of taking their photos, creating a collage, and printing it out. Turn on AutoPilot to print with a single-touch, or allow guests full control!
Get your Brand out there
Everything your guests create with Wifibooth can be branded with your logo. Choose how your logo appears, customize the appearance of the app, and the content of the emails that the app sends.
Developer / Photographer
(Still) Built by a Photographer
Launched by Tim in 2015, Wifibooth’s long version history is a testament to how often it is updated. Tim understands how hard you work to impress your clients, because he has decades of experience running photobooths and small businesses. The result is a powerful design that handles iPad-hogging children & guests who have clearly enjoyed an open bar.
Real support by a real person
Most apps have only support articles, maybe a video or two. But if you browse the Wifibooth Community forums you’ll notice a pattern: Tim responds to questions & suggestions usually within hours. That’s because this isn’t a 9-to-5 in a cubicle somewhere, this is Tim’s bread & butter. Tim can reply this quickly because he wrote the code, and knows how everything works.
– NEW in 4.9 (May 2019): Slideshows are here! During your event Wifibooth can play a slideshow of the event’s photos or show the latest photo taken on Smart TVs (no app required), on Apple TVs (no app required), and on other iOS devices like your second iPad (Soloslides app on other iOS device required).
If your wifi is connected directly to the camera, you can still play a slideshow by running the Soloslides app on your second iPad – this will use Bluetooth to download the photos from Wifibooth.
The settings controlling slideshow functionality can be found on the “Global” settings page. You can read all about slideshows in this help article.
– IMPROVED: The email address you use when sending a test email is now remembered for next time
– CHANGED: It is now possible to change the gallery setting “Automatically go to gallery after taking photos” even if the “Start on the gallery screen” setting is turned on
– FIXED: Wifibooth will no longer complain that there is a newer version on the app store when this is patently untrue
– FIXED: In a rare network configuration, a camera that became disconnected would keep showing as connected even after temporarily changing to the device camera, which would prevent it from being connected again. If you experience a camera still showing as connected when it is not, temporarily change to the device camera and then back again.
– FIXED: Issues around turning off background liveview when using the device camera
– FIXED: An issue that caused you to be unable to go back to the home screen from the gallery screen if you changed the camera from EyeFi to another type
– FIXED: An issue that could cause Wifibooth to start taking photos unexpectedly after recently taking more photos from the gallery screen.
– FIXED in 4.9.1 (hotfix release): An issue that could cause Wifibooth to hang when touching “Create Wordmark” on the branding settings page if the current event had a long name
Join the Wifibooth mailing list!
Want to get access to new features before anyone else, and stay up to date with tips & tricks?