More revenue, brand reach, and portfolio visitors
Are you already offering photographic services & managing clients? Then you’re doing the hard part already — now start earning more at every event. Watch as guests use Wifibooth to share their creations on social media, putting your logo in front of thousands of potential customers.
All of Wifibooth is free to try.
Just watermarks added to the photos while you make sure it works with your gear, and does what you want. You need iOS 12 or newer.What are you waiting for?
Connect to a real camera and lighting system
Wifibooth connects to your Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic and Olympus cameras, allowing high-resolution capture and sync with flash.
Remote iPhone camera
The cameras on iPhones are significantly better than iPad cameras. Wifibooth can seamlessly connect to your iPhone and use its camera, showing the liveview feed on your iPad. It's so simple to connect.
Sharing is Caring
Guests can e-mail or text themselves their creations. Wifibooth can automatically share via Dropbox, Facebook, and Twitter. Offline? No problem: photos will be stored and sent when internet access is detected.
Print perfect collages in just a single tap
Wifibooth keeps the line-up for the photobooth moving by guiding guests through the process of taking their photos, creating a collage, and printing it out. Turn on AutoPilot to print with a single-touch, or allow guests full control!
Get your Brand out there
Everything your guests create with Wifibooth can be branded with your logo. Choose how your logo appears, customize the appearance of the app, and the content of the emails that the app sends.
Developer / Photographer
(Still) Built by a Photographer
Launched by Tim in 2015, Wifibooth’s long version history is a testament to how often it is updated. Tim understands how hard you work to impress your clients, because he has decades of experience running photobooths and small businesses. The result is a powerful design that handles iPad-hogging children & guests who have clearly enjoyed an open bar.
Real support by a real person
Most apps have only support articles, maybe a video or two. But if you browse the Wifibooth Community forums you’ll notice a pattern: Tim responds to questions & suggestions usually within hours. That’s because this isn’t a 9-to-5 in a cubicle somewhere, this is Tim’s bread & butter. Tim can reply this quickly because he wrote the code, and knows how everything works.
– FIXED: an issue that could cause Wifibooth on the Apple Watch to not work properly
– FIXED: a crash when a Panasonic camera live-view frame had corrupt data (occurred during zoom)
– FIXED: an issue that could cause Wifibooth to stop being able to print to an AirPrint printer after some time, or cause the status area to pop open periodically showing a printer error
– NEW: the device camera has a new setting to lock its white-balance
– NEW: for cameras that do not support filesystem access, the filename from the camera is used if it is available
– NEW: added a printer setting that allows you to prevent printer connection errors from being shown in the status area popover
– NEW: a setting for slideshows to play from collages instead of individual photos
– NEW in 4.9: Slideshows are here! During your event Wifibooth can play a slideshow of the event’s photos or show the latest photo taken on Smart TVs (no app required), on Apple TVs (no app required), and on other iOS devices like your second iPad (Soloslides app on other iOS device required). More info here.
Join the Wifibooth mailing list!
Want to get access to new features before anyone else, and stay up to date with tips & tricks?